This page is designed to support the use of stories from Kaleidoscope in classrooms. We invite and welcome submissions by anyone who has used these stories in an educational context, in the spirit of collaboration. Please email lesson plans to twelfthplanetpress [at] gmail [dot] com
All stories from anthologies in the Kaleidoscope imprint of Twelfth Planet Press are copyright to their respective authors and may not be reproduced.
However, supporting teaching material is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia which means:
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Other Rights— In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
Please respect the rights of the creators of all material.